Offset Printing Ink of Sublimation Transfers（New Colour）Delivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
|Certification:SGS, Dgm, Msds||Color:Cmyk|
|Grade:General Rapid-Drying||Shelf Life:3 Years|
|Trademark:NEW COLOUR||Specification:1kg/tin, 2kg/tin|
NEW COLOUR Sublimation Ink was designed for offset printing. It was used on all kinds offset printing machine such as single-color, dual-color and multi-color offset printing machine. Be adaptable to the demand for medium-speed or high-speed printing.
Strong Point of NEW COLOUR Sublimation Ink:
1) This sublimation ink is safe for the environment and has no harm to skin. It does not belong to corrosives.
2) There is no accumulation of ink on the rolls and the number of machine washings is greatly reduced.
3) Black is very intense and gives good coverage without domination of the other colours.
4) with high printing performance and outcome.
5) Have no skinning within 36 hours
Typical Uses of NEW COLOUR Sublimation Ink:
Biking Jerseys, Team Uniforms, Fashion T-Shirts, Garments, Custom Roll Textiles, Flags, Banners, Tradeshow Booths and Displays, Casino Tables, Casino Chips, Surfboards, Skateboards, Snowboards, Skies, Custom Furniture, Interior Design, 3D dye sublimation applications, sublimation aluminum sheet, key rings, display products, plates, mugs, ceramic etc.
Use Method of NEW COLOUR Sublimation Ink:
1) The first part is very simple and resembles exactly to normal process of offset printing. Precisely in the same manner, we offset print the artwork (as mirror image) on the offset paper using sublimation offset ink.
2) Put the printed paper on substrates, such as polyester and nylon fabric.
After offset printing, put the printed paper on the surface of the substrates, and with printed surface facing downwards on the surface of substrates.
3) Put both the paper and substrates on the heat press.
And heat, time and pressure is applied using a heat press. The ink sublimates i. e. Converts to gaseous form and gets deposited "into" the surface, thus transferring image.
4) Finally, take out paper and fabric from heat press, the final product will be born.
offset sublimation ink for komori offset press
WhatsApp: + 8615670466675